The Northborough/Southborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council (NSPAC) is a volunteer-run, positive and solution-oriented organization of parents of students ages 3-22 with special needs, medical challenges, and learning differences in the Northborough and Southborough School Districts.
There are 898 students on Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and 483 students on 504 plans in our Districts.
Whether your child is already receiving support services or you are trying to determine if your child needs services, we are dedicated to providing information, resources, and friendships to families.
- offers workshops and presentations
- facilitates networking opportunities
- provides a forum to share ideas and resources
- provides support to all families navigating the special education process
- works to increase disability awareness in the community
- collaborates with District administration and School Committee members related to the support, safety, and educational programs of students with special needs.
MEMBERSHIP and events are free and open to all interested parties.
Advocacy Network, Inc.
177 Huntington Ave Ste 1703,
PMB 52476, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Email: [email protected]